[cvsnt] Subscribing Options

Yavuz AKYAZICI yavuz at asiaminorcarpets.com
Wed Mar 17 15:49:35 GMT 2004

Hi everyone,

I found this link at some of the cvs pages that subscribed me thru,
outlook express' s newsgroup account.
However, i keep getting the individual emails.
Should I  opt out to receive emails at the cvsnt mailing list membership
configuration page?
It says at the page that I should only choose this option when I am going
away.

I would much prefer to read it thru outlook express's news group.

Any ideas?

Yavuz