[cvsnt] Re: Problems building 2.0.35 on Win32

Tom Dietz tom at inproc.com
Wed Mar 17 19:36:28 GMT 2004

Actually as a follow-up, is there any documentation on _building_ CVSNT?

I am using VC 7 (not 7.10), so I have had to redo the sln files a bit,
so I am wondering if I am missing something important as I get tons of
errors and it seems like the source would never compile as it makes
explicit references to directories that just aren't there.  I don't mean
  ones that could be resolved with additional include paths, I mean
there are ones that are simply incorrect.

This leads me to believe my conversion from 7.1 to 7.0 didn't work too well.

I am trying to compile cvsnt-2.0.35 which I downloaded this morning from
cvsnt.org.

Thanks,