[cvsnt] Repository migration

Craig Gaffney gaffney at rinstrum.com
Thu Mar 18 03:28:30 GMT 2004

The motivation is simple... Standardization on Windows. (Not my decision
- I'm just a "grunt") But, yes, I know that CVSNT can run on Linux.

	Cheers,

Craig Gaffney
PC Applications Developer
Rinstrum Pty Ltd (formerly Ranger Instruments)
41 Success St, Acacia Ridge Qld 4110 Australia
Ph:     +61 7 3216 7166
Fax:    +61 7 3216 6211
Email:  gaffney at rinstrum.com
Web:    www.rinstrum.com