[cvsnt] Re: preventing CVS client from performing CRLF conversion

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Mar 18 10:41:11 GMT 2004

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:38:16 -0500, "Jean-Francois Delage"
<delage at ltrim.com> wrote:

>            I wanted to know if there is any way to prevent the cvsnt
>(windows) client from performing LF -> CRLF conversion on text files
>when checking out (or updating) a module.

Yes there is, but you want to be *VERY* sure that you know all the
implications before you try this!
Please describe your setup and why you don't want the files to check
out with the proper line endings for the platform they are checked out
to.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)