[cvsnt] Missing messages

Nicholas Geti sdsnickg at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 18 20:04:26 GMT 2004

Sometime a week or so ago I stopped getting messages downloaded to my
Outlook Express. Then two days ago I suddenly got the last 1000 or so. I
found a message dated 3/8/2004 from Tony that he restarted the server. Could
this have fixed the problem as I am now getting messages as before?

My OE shows that there are still 11,167 messages that have not been
downloaded. Are these gone forever?