[cvsnt] rcsinfo problem

keys s_kidu at cb3.so-net.ne.jp
Fri Mar 19 12:38:32 GMT 2004

I tested (log message) template file inserting by rcsinfo.
But I think that CVSNT couldn't read my template file.

My rcsinfo:
---
DEFAULT C:\cvs\cvsnt\Temp\rcstemp
---

I tried another settings too:

 1. DEFAULT -> ALL
 2. DEFAULT -> my_module_name

But I couldn't insert my templates. So, I tried -t global option.

---
C:\home\keys>cvs -t ci PartI
  -> Tracelevel set to 1.  PID is 3820
  -> Session ID is eec405ae80f0000
  -> main loop with CVSROOT=:sspi:TPA22P:/test
  -> Requesting server cvsignore
  -> Requesting server cvswrappers
  -> Requesting server cvsrc (read-cvsrc2)
cvs commit: Examining PartI
cvs commit: Examining PartI/2
  -> run_exec(notepad C:\tmp\cvsF1.tmp)

===Stopped and notepad.exe booted===