[cvsnt] File to specify import options?

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Mon Mar 22 11:02:47 GMT 2004

Possibly,
but I have never used it and the Cederquist help page is no real help either.
I don't understand the wording and there are no example cvswrapper files to
examine...

What I am after is a way to let cvs import determine the binary state correctly
based on extensions.
Right now it seems like it is looking at the file and determines this on what it
finds. This results in PDF files becoming imported as text for example!!!

/Bo