[cvsnt] Watched files - problem ?

Martin Cole martin at martinjcole.com
Mon Mar 22 22:00:57 GMT 2004

When we used to use file watching on binary files "-kb" the server would stop the user from getting edit permission on the file if another used was working on it.

Since I changed a couple of our projects to "-kBz" this functionality seems to be broken...

Any ideas ?

We have server 2.0.26
Client TortoiseCVS 1.6.6/7 and cvsnt 2.0.34 (client)

Marts