[cvsnt] Re: Watched files - problem ?

Cole, Martin mcole at tnetworksinc.com
Mon Mar 22 23:11:42 GMT 2004

I think I understand, my group is using tortoisecvs as out interface on the cvs world, and I think that it parses some file that defines the file type, and then adds the appropriate switches to the "cvs" line that it sends the server.

My guess is that it is looking for the "b" in the "-kb" in a case sensitive way, and this functionality breaks with the upper case "B" for binary diffing.

Thanks for the quick input

Marts