[cvsnt] Re: Upgraded to 2.0.35 but now WSAD is not showing Incoming changes In myworkspace

Zsolt unknown at nodomain.com
Tue Mar 23 07:53:12 GMT 2004

Hi,

I don't have this problem with cvsnt-2.0.14 but I did have this problem with
2.0.34 thus I went back to 2.0.14.

Zsolt

"MOHIUDDIN Mohammed Salman" <MMohiuddin at covansys.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.243.1079991086.4647.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...
We are running CVSNT 2.0.35 on Windows 2000 and use Websphere Studio
application developer 5. I have 2.0.10 CVSNT client in my workspace.
Whenever I try to synchronize incoming changes(By going to Team ->
Synchronize with Repository) or If I do compare with repository I get an
error ( An Error has occured processing file d:\ . .).
Rest Of the stuff like checkin update etc is working fine and I am also able
to view outgoing changes(By going to Team -> Synchronize outgoing changes).
I have already tested by installing the latest CVSClient also but got the
same error. Please Help ASAP as this is stopping develpment work.