[cvsnt] Re: :ext: protocol with PuTTY plink.exe notconsideredencrypted

Markus Kuehni markus.kuehni at trilab.ch
Tue Mar 23 11:20:37 GMT 2004

That's it! You're right. I never actually used cygwin to do real work.

But it's still strange that the same "cvs version" does not work with the
CVSNT client in a cmd box.

E:\workspace>cvs version
cvs [version aborted]: This protocol does not support encryption

Next Question:
Why can't I copy the ssh_protocol.dll to the TortoiseCVS directory and then
use :ssh: with tortoise?

Thanks,
Mark