[cvsnt] add or delete files in directory 'as is' in the sandbox

Mike Wake mike.wake at thales-tts.com
Tue Mar 23 14:55:09 GMT 2004

Hi Markus,

There is a macro to do the "cvs add" and optionally auto-commit in
WinCVS.  It gives you the ability to ignore files and also select the
"binaryness" of the file.

This might not be what your after but the visualisation of whats going
on may be helpful and taking a look at the guts of the python script
that does it may be instructive.

Click on the sandbox directory below which you want to recursively add
In the menu go to
Macros->CVS->Recursive Add(auto-commit)

For the delete/remove you could try:-
View->Flat mode