[cvsnt] Locking in CVS

Dheeraj D Gupta dheeraj.d.gupta at aexp.com
Thu Mar 25 08:46:30 GMT 2004

Hi,

Can we restrict CVS for single checkout. It means can we lock CVS files so that
at one point of time only one user can chckout the file.

Also in CVSNT there is a Locking service. How to use it and How can Loking
service hlp us in locking the files from Client.

Thanks
Dheeraj

American Express made the following
 annotations on 03/25/2004 01:46:32 AM

     "This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.  Thank you."