[cvsnt] eclipse won't work with cvsnt

thomas at demant.info thomas at demant.info
Thu Mar 25 12:07:07 GMT 2004

Hi!

I have CVSNT vers. 2.0.36 installed (and chekked "act as UNIX server).

I have read the FAQ:
http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/Faq#head-02b595a33b7aa47c7f09f5169e96f226190a2d2d

But I still get 'connection refused' from eclipse when I try to setup the repository
in eclipse (vers. 2.1). I'm using the following:

Host: name of the computer which runs CVSNT
Repository path: /fcva (I'm using a repository prefix)
user: my admin account on the host
psw: password
connection type: ext

Anybody knows what's wrong??