[cvsnt] Server upgrade from 1.11.1.3 rc1 (Build 53) to 2.0.34

Daniel Lapolla ldlapolla at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 14:16:57 GMT 2004

I'm planning an upgrade of our CVSNT server from version 1.11.1.3 to 2.0.34.

Our clients are using WinCVS 1.3 beta 15 - build 1 bundled with CVSNT
2.0.24.

I'm concerned with the working copies that have been checked out from
1.11.1.3 and whose modifications will be commited in 2.0.34.

The working copy format is compatible? Does anyone had any trouble with a
situation like that?

Thanks in advance
Daniel