[cvsnt] Slow performance on uopdate/import/checkout

Israel Carlock Ureña tawa_carlock at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 19:09:03 GMT 2004

Hi

I have installed cvs server 2.0.36 and wincvs 1.3. as client, but I have
some problemas with the performance, it turned out that the
import/update/check out operation are too slow, I think it's the version
that is up to date, but not stable... I have checked the network thoroughput
by ping and t seems to be ok <10ms...
The server is a windows nt 2000 professional server... I dont know what's
going on...

Pleas, if anybody have the faintest idea of what to do, tell me..

Thank you

Israel Carlock
México