[cvsnt] New CVS Notification Program

Terris Linenbach nospam at nospam.com
Sat Mar 27 06:50:19 GMT 2004

It's been a few years since I last updated the CVS notification programs
significantly.  I created a separate installer, replaced the various scripts
with one program, fixed the taginfo performance problem, added IRC support,
and finally added the feature to combine multiple operations (commit, etc.)
by the same user into a single message.  More to come.

http://devguy.com/cvsnotify