[cvsnt] cvs release says all my files are modified

John Hall john-news2 at cambridgetechgroup.com
Wed Mar 31 10:34:39 BST 2004

Hi,

I tried doing a cvs release, just to make sure that I had nothing that
needed committing in my sandbox before deleting it. It came back:

> cvs release .
You have [1280] altered files in this repository.
Are you sure you want to release directory `.':

If I do a cvs update it shows that just three files are modified. This is
with cvsnt 2.0.34.

Regards,
John