[cvsnt] Windows 2003 CVS Installation

Michael Isaacs CVSnews at isaacsonline.org
Wed Mar 31 21:18:53 BST 2004

We are trying to install CVS on Windows 2003, but it seems that we are
having a problem with authentication.  We create a local user and add them
as a user to the passwd file (via CVS passwd) but regardless of anything
else we do, it seems that we have to change the local user to be in the
administrator group before it will allow for login.  Has anyone had
experience with installing CVS on Windows 2003 machine?

Thanks

Michael Isaacs - MCP
Programmer Consultant
michael at ChavesConsulting.com