[cvsnt] still problems with binary delta

Gerd Gerd at WinklerNet.de
Tue May 4 08:23:02 BST 2004

I changed a binary delta file in my branch sandbox and checked in.(1.1 -> 1.1.2.1)
additionally a revision 1.2 exists in the Main trunk.
Afterwards I have problems with this file:

- the command "cvs -z9 update -p -r 1.1 FONTS.SP2 (in directory D:\MKZ\ERH\SYS\)" in my branch-sandbox hangs and I only can kill the task (cvs.exe) on the server. This effrect and other I have only with binary delta files in a branch.

- the command "cvs -z9 update -p -r 1.1 FONTS.SP2 (in directory C:\MKZ\ERH\SYS\)" in my main-sandbox works fine.

Whats wron with binary delta?
I use several binary-delta-files and am therefore disconcerted.

Thanks
Gerd