[cvsnt] Help! Problem with update

Carlos Méndez cmendez at softbolivar.com
Tue May 4 17:03:55 BST 2004

 I'm using:

  Client:
           CVSNT 2.0.38
           TortoiseCVS 1.6.10

 Server:   CVSNT 2.0.12a

Bye,
Carlos

-----Mensaje original-----
De: cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org [mailto:cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org]En nombre de
Carlos Méndez
Enviado el: martes, 04 de mayo de 2004 10:41
Para: tortoisecvs-users at lists.sourceforge.net
CC: 'Cvsnt at Cvsnt. Org'
Asunto: [cvsnt] Help! Problem with update

 Hi, When doing an recursive update (that is, an update that involves
subdirectories) I'm getting some weird error messages that I haven't seen
before. The messages are like this:

cvs [server aborted]: cannot create_adm_p
C:\WINNT\TEMP/cvs-serv16304/fuentes/reportes: Permission denied

It seems it's a problem of CVSNT but I just installed TortoiseCVS 1.6.10(the
last stable version) and I neved had this problem before that.The problem
always appear with one subdirectory, in this case ("/fuentes/reportes"), but
there many subdirectories involved.

It's really weird because when I do an update only in the subdirectory that
apparently has the problem (in this case "/fuentes/reportes") CVSNT reports
success.

I really appreciate your help and insight in this problem.

Regards,

Carlos