[cvsnt] Re: Reported cvsnt version is OLD 2.0.8

Harry Parker harry.parker at diasemi.com
Wed May 5 16:45:01 BST 2004

Tony and Bo,

Thanks for the help.

My newbie misunderstanding was that I thought the "cvs -v" typed in the
output window of WinCVS was getting a response from the remote CVSNT
server.  I was trying to check the version of that server.

I now know what I was getting back was a response from the CVSNT client
on my local machine.

I've since updated my WinCVS and client CVSNT to the latest beta
releases.  So far, no problems.

One question:  How can I tell from the client what version of CVSNT
server the client is talking to?

--
Harry Parker
Dialog Semiconductor