[cvsnt] Having trouble with lock server

George Yanakiev george at bridgebaron.com
Wed May 5 22:57:38 BST 2004

Hi,

I need help, here is the problem I am having:

I can login, I can import modules, commit, but I can't get info, or checkout
files
Here's the error I get:

cvs server: connect to xxx.xxx.xxx.2(xxx.xxx.xxx.2):2402 failed: No connection
could be made
because the target machine actively refused it.
cvs [server aborted]: Couldn't connect to lock server

This happens both when I use sspi with domain users, and
pserver with local users...

Does this indicate some sort of a port issue? I tried changing the port for the
lock server, but
keep getting a similar error (with the new port number in it).

I am using CVSNT 2.0.36 on a win2k pro
I don't have a firewall installed on that computer, but
I am running Norton AV on it.

Thank you in advance for your time,
george