[cvsnt] CVS on VMS vs CVSNT

Ulrich Doering doering.u at rheinmetall-de.com
Thu May 6 13:05:13 BST 2004

John Peacock wrote:

> Ulrich Doering wrote:
>
>> I use a client version 1.11 on a VMS Alpha box (running OpenVMS 6.1)
>> and it works fine
>>

> Where did you find it?  The last Freeware CD (#4) is where I got my
> ancient version.  Did you build it yourself?
>
> TIA
>
> John

A precompiled version 1.9 can be found at

    http://ftp.cvshome.org/release/binary/vms/cvs-1.9/alpha-vms/

I think this will work too.

Or you have to compile it yourself, see the hints at

    *http://www.mail-archive.com/bug-cvs@gnu.org/msg01323.html*

or at

    http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-cvs/2003-07/msg00026.html

<http://www.mail-archive.com/bug-cvs@gnu.org/msg01323.html>