[cvsnt] Updating from CVS 1.11.15 stopped working.

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Tue May 11 08:29:18 BST 2004

As of yesterday I can no longer update my Sourceforge.net developer
sandboxes (those accessed via SSH). It seems SF have upgraded from CVS
1.11.11 to 1.11.15 at that time.

When I try to update all I get is:

cvs update: warning: [File] was lost
cvs update: move away [File]; it is in the way
C [File]

...for every single file in the sandbox. Doing a fresh checkout and
trying to update that produces the same result.

This was also reported by a user in the CVSGUI tracker already, using
CVSNT 2.0.34 against a CVS 1.12.7 server (as well as one other
unspecified older version):
http://sf.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=110072&aid=949583&group_id=10072

According to that report, CVSNT 2.0.8 still works, so the breakage must
have appeared somewhere between that and 2.0.34 .

Any ideas?

--
Oliver
JID:	ogiesen at jabber.org