[cvsnt] Updating from CVS 1.11.15 stopped working.

Victor A. Wagner Jr. vawjr at rudbek.com
Tue May 11 09:01:48 BST 2004

I just tried it and get the same results.  I guess my update everything in
about 2 hours is going to fail miserably.

C:\Projects\boost>cvs version
Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.41 (client/server)
Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.11.15 (client/server)

C:\Projects\boost>cvs update
? bin
? bjaminstall.log
? bjamv2.log
? buildit.bat
? manualrun.log
.... several more ? lines, then:

cvs update: Updating .
cvs update: warning: Jamfile was lost
cvs update: move away ./Jamfile; it is in the way
C Jamfile
M Jamfile.v2
cvs update: warning: Jamrules was lost
cvs update: move away ./Jamrules; it is in the way
C Jamrules
cvs update: warning: LICENSE_1_0.txt was lost
cvs update: move away ./LICENSE_1_0.txt; it is in the way
C LICENSE_1_0.txt
cvs update: warning: README was lost
cvs update: move away ./README; it is in the way
C README
cvs update: warning: boost-build.jam was lost
cvs update: move away ./boost-build.jam; it is in the way
C boost-build.jam

more tests
C:\Projects\boost>cvs status Jamfile
File: no file Jamfile           Status: Needs Checkout

    Working revision:    1.13
    Repository revision: 1.14    /cvsroot/boost/boost/Jamfile,v
    Sticky Tag:          (none)
    Sticky Date:         (none)
    Sticky Options:      (none)

C:\Projects\boost>cvs diff Jamfile