[cvsnt] repository copy

wanghui k-ou at ns.cnt.jp.nec.com
Tue May 11 15:44:00 BST 2004

dear all:

       I am confuse how to backup the repository. I need your help.

      repository A d:/test1/cvsroot

      i want to creat new repository B(d:/test2/cvsroot), which is the same
as repository .
      so I just simplely copy both the folder of cvsroot and the folder
under cvs control to
      d:/test2 ,then add d:/test2 as new repository. The repository B is
worked. But i worry
     about  this  rude method has bad effect?  Is there best mothed?

  regards

ken