[cvsnt] Merge new folder branch to trunk

Chris Morris cvsnt at clabs.org
Tue May 11 23:08:09 BST 2004

I branched, added a new _folder_ with files (not just a file), and doing an:

   cvs update -A
   cvs update -j MY_BRANCH

... didn't merge in the new folder to the trunk. I tried Copy to HEAD
macros in WinCVS, but then can't add the new files, because it detects
them already being added in the branch (they exist in the Attic right
now...)

Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.8 (client/server)

Server is CVSNT 2.somesuch -- don't know exactly what, should be fairly
current.

--
Chris
http://clabs.org