[cvsnt] cvsignore and CVSROOT

Dan Pupek dpupek at astpcola.com
Wed May 12 13:31:04 BST 2004

I added a cvsignore file to the CVSROOT module and committed it.

I had one entry for *.ldb.

When I do an add and commit of an *.ldb file it is not ignored. I am
assuming that it should be.

The server/client are running version 2.0.41 on Windows 2003.

Thanks,

Dan Pupek
Software Engineer
Advanced Systems Technology, Inc