[cvsnt] Linux and Windows Single-Sign-On

Jess Murphy jessm at OWWCO.com
Wed May 12 15:35:10 BST 2004

Hello all,

Hopefully someone can point out the missing link in my setup.  I am
hosting repositories on a Debian "woody" machine running CVSNT v2.0.34
and would like to have Windows clients using TortoiseCVS v1.6.10 connect
seamlessly using Active Directory authorization.  I have Samba v3.0.2a
running flawlessly with PAM and WinBind but am having trouble with CVS
reporting... 'setgid failed: Operation not permitted'.  My
CVSROOT/config file has SystemAuth=yes and I have an empty
CVSROOT/passwd file.  I have tried every conceivable combination of
access protocol and configuration option with no success.

Thanx,

Jess