[cvsnt] AtomicCommits

Dan Pupek dpupek at astpcola.com
Thu May 13 17:59:13 BST 2004

In previous versions I have had nothing but bad luck with Atomic Commits.
And as of the 2.0.41 it seems to break the operation of the server. The
client reports a successful commit but the server fails to commit.

This has been my experience and we had to stop using the feature. Anyone
Else have the same issue?

Dan Pupek
Software Engineer
Advanced Systems Technology, Inc