[cvsnt] Re: Annotate Commands?

Jay j.javed at sherara.com
Tue May 18 16:53:50 BST 2004

I did, but I had problems installing it. I can't remember exactly what
the problem was now, I've tried so many things and come up against so
many errors it's all a haze. I do remember that I didn't manage to get
it working at all though (and yes, I did install the relevant stuff for
it too). I did manage to get CVSWeb working, but the annotate feature on
that was broken. However, I will go through the script for ViewCVS to
see how its generating the annotate page and hopefully see if there's a
clue as to what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for the help