[cvsnt] Re: Strange display bug with CVSNT 2.0.42 server

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue May 18 18:05:47 BST 2004

On Tue, 18 May 2004 17:34:49 +0200, Andreas Tscharner
<andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch> wrote:

>Hello World,
>
>I've noticed a small bug with CVSNT server 2.0.42 and client CVSNT
>2.0.34 (from TortoiseCVS 1.6.10). Every time the client downloads an
>up-to-date file from the server, I get the following message:

2.0.42 is extremely experimental, so that's not entirely surprising :)

>cvs server: resurrecting deleted file ###_DIR_###/OpticalSensorInterface.idl
>U temp/OpticalSensorInterface.idl

You're using a checkout to an absolute location presumably (the
##DIR## stuff is the hack that handled it).  It's possible that hack
might not work any more... might have to disable that option.