[cvsnt] Re: Annotate Commands?

Jay j.javed at sherara.com
Tue May 18 21:01:31 BST 2004

Bo Berglund wrote:
> If you are on Windows then
> <shameless plug>
> there is a Windows installer for ViewCvs that takes care of everything
> and gets it running with CVSNT:
> http://w1.858.telia.com/~u85831169/ViewCvsSetup.html
> </shameless plug>
Thanks but I think I'll still to Chora 'cos I know my way around PHP ;)

Tony, thanks for your help, I really do appreciate it, but unfortunately
it's just not working and I've got no idea why. Whenever I put in
valid-request, I do get a string back with all the valid-request, and an
'ok' message, but without it I get absolutely nothing.