[cvsnt] Re: Security problem??

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Fri May 21 12:16:38 BST 2004

On Thu, 20 May 2004 09:39:17 -0400, Sean Aitken
<sean.aitken at tekelec.nospam.com> wrote:

>I also am curious if this applies.  I was sent this link by a co-worker
>and raised some concern.
>
>Any insight is greatly appreciated!

It sounds like the problem that was the other week (2.0.38 was a
synchronised release with the cvshome.org version to fix it).  As
usual for zdnet there's absolutely no detail as to what they're
talking about.  I doubt they were ever exploitable really (it would
require a compromised server, for example, and if your server is
compromised all bets are off anyway).