[cvsnt] Re: cannot install cvsnt

Dan dan at spam.com
Fri May 21 17:42:00 BST 2004

We are having the same problem with Windows NT Server 4. I am logging in
directly to the machine as administrator. Note, we are using Norton
Anti-Virus Corporate Edition, which is not the easiest thing to completely
disable... Not sure if that could be the problem. It installs on our client
PCs fine.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Dan

news:mailman.4.1081415458.3994.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...