[cvsnt] CVSNT and Eclipse IDE

Guofeng Zhang guofengzhang at visionnex.com
Tue May 25 10:17:02 BST 2004

We have been using CVSNT for a long time. Now we want to use Eclipse UI to connect to CVSNT by SSPI. but Eclipse display the following warning.
I want to know if the issue still exists in the newest release of CVSNT?

the waring:
    Error vlidating location: "CVSNT repository ':sspi:guofengzhang at zeus:/vcs' is configured to use a repository prefix. However, CVSNT does not always properly communicate resource paths in this mode resulting in the failure of some specialized Eclipse CVS operations. The use of a repository prefix should be disable if the full functionality of the Eclipse CVS client is desired".

Of course, I can change the configuration of CVSNT to not using the repository prefix. I just want to know if this issue now solved. If so, I would like to upgrade our CVSNT server.

thanks for your information.

Gufeng