[cvsnt] Re: CVSup?

Mike Strong mstrong at drc.com
Wed May 26 20:27:58 BST 2004

Yes, except I was using one repository as a "sandboxes repository" (i.e.,
all modules/projects on my local machine), and the other is the "integration
repository" for all developers and docs/pubs people to merge into and,
periodically, resync from.

"Flávio Etrusco" <Flavio.Etrusco at atan.com.br> wrote in message
news:mailman.495.1085600674.235.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...
I guess this wasn't a classical repository X sandbox confusion. He indeed
meant 'repository' :-)

http://www.cvsup.org/