[cvsnt] Re: chacl -R in ampersand module

Oliver Koltermann okoltermann_deletethis_ at gmx.de
Fri May 28 10:54:25 BST 2004

Glen Starrett <grstarrett at cox.net> writes:

> Is your project directory an ampersand module?  Just a thought.

Thanks for your answer, Glen.

Yes, it is (see subject ;-). I gave more details in my original post,
but then shortened it for my request of answers.

I can work around the problem and call the command on each directory
of the ampersand module. The point is that the chacl command wrongly
works on the CVSROOT/Emptydir directory on the server. Problem: This
is used as repository directory for many different (ampersand?)
directorys in the sandboxes. So the command affects completely
independend folders even of different projects.

Maybe I should place this issue into the CVSNT Bug tracker... i will
have a look at it.

Bye,
O. Koltermann