[cvsnt] Re: cvsnt on freebsd

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Mon Nov 1 19:09:55 GMT 2004

m.ornest at volny.cz wrote:
> /usr/local/etc/cvsnt/PServer). But when I'm trying to do 'cvs ls'
> (or any other command including login) I'm still getting an error:
> cvs [ls aborted]: cannot create socket: Unknown error
> I'm running FreeBSD 6 CURRENT - is that some bug related to this
> distibution?

There is a cvsnt in the ports system.  I'm not sure if it's up to date,
but you should be able to find out from the maintainer of the port what
he did to make things work.  CVSNT is reporting exactly what is
happening - on the surface it looks like your FreeBSD version doesn't
support sockets, but that's unlikely so it'll be a system configuration
thing.