[cvsnt] Problem connectiing to cvsnt through Wincvs

Nick Partner nick at theendofmytether.com
Mon Nov 1 19:47:00 GMT 2004

Try using telnet from the client to connect to the server.

telnet <serverip> 2401

If you get a blank screen the port is open.  If you get the same or similar message to before then the port is not accessible.

Try running “netstat -an” on the server and look for port 2401 being open. If this is not open then you have server problems. If it is there's probably a firewall in the way

Nick