[cvsnt] need help connecting wincvs with cvsnt

ryan fernandes ryanidm at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 22:30:15 GMT 2004

Hello

I have reached a dead end with connecting wincvs with cvsnt.

I have checked the 2401 port on the client as well as server end.

telnet <serverip> 2401 on client side gives blank page.

on the server side netstat -an shows the status of port 2401 as listening.

also cvsnt is running.

i cannot connect through wincvs when I login ,it gives error that connecting host actively refused the connection.

how can i fix this?
i am using sspi as the authentication method.

I have never used Wincvs before ,please help me.

thanks