[cvsnt] please help me out , I am having trouble connecting wincvs to cvsnt server

ryan fernandes ryanidm at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 23:15:55 GMT 2004

Hello,

I am new to wincvs and cvsnt.

Please help me out.

I am trying to connect to my cvsnt server which is a windows 2000 OS  through wincvs which is also running on windows 2000.

I have set the cvsroot using the command:
set cvsroot=:10.0.0.95:/cvsrepo/test

i created a user using

cvs passwd -a administrator

it asked for the password twice.

the cvsnt is running.
the port 2401 is also listening.

i checked the firewall , under properties of Local area connection.

the firewall is not present.

i dont know how i can connect the 2.

whenever i login it says the connecting host actively refused the connection.

please help.

thanks