[cvsnt] Compatibility between cvsnt & pure unix cvs

Alexey Kakunin akakunin at pikos.net
Wed Nov 3 13:28:53 GMT 2004

Hello!
We are using cvs for our project. Sometimes ago we moved our repository
from windows desktop computer to unix server and meet a problem.
Sometimes, during commit changes cvsnt client, used on the windows
computer stops for waiting (seems for waiting some response from the
server) - it sends a command to server and is waiting for responce...

Actually it happens on last commited file. After killing cvsnt client I
got an error: because server think that I finished commiting of this
file, but client think that this file is not commited.

we are using ssh for communication.
cvsnt versions tested on the client side: 2.0.51a & 2.0.58c
cvs version on unix side is 1.11.17

so, does anybody know any issues about cvsnt and cvs compatibility?

Best Regards,
Alexey Kakunin