[cvsnt] CVs Reserved Edit Problem

D.Nageswara Rao d.nageswararao at four-soft.com
Thu Nov 4 12:31:06 GMT 2004

Respected Sir,

We are facing problem with Reserved Edit selection in CVS.  Please give the
solution for How can I restricted the accessing the file by multiple
developers. I tried with Reserved Edit selection tag. But this is not
working properly. Once I reserved the file after then also other developer
can do the check out and commit also. I tried this in CVSNT 1.1 and the
latest version(Which is  available on the net)  also. How can I unlock the
after reserved the file. We are waiting for your solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Nageswara Rao.D

Development Lead,

Four Soft Ltd.