[cvsnt] unedit -u do nothing

IAB iab941 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 16:27:47 GMT 2004

Several files in a directory (and its subdirectories) apparently is being
edited by a user. Really, this user isn't editing them. I try unedit through
unedit -u user command. The command output nothing, but the file remain
"edited" by the user. In files fileattr.xml in cvs's directories in
repository appears like edited.

What can I do? (delete entries for each exclusive access file in
fileattr.xml files is a big big task because there are many files)

Thanks in advance.
IAB