[cvsnt] Re: fileattr gets corrupted all the time

cccs at rz.fh-augsburg.de.NOSPAM cccs at rz.fh-augsburg.de.NOSPAM
Thu Nov 4 21:08:12 GMT 2004

That is strange,
my setup works great now. xml files are perfect
If I uncomment the chroot setting in my PServer file again
it is back to producing garbage...
Could it have anything to do with the tmp directory that is used
when chroot is set?

news:cmdojg$ke$1 at paris.nodomain.org...