[cvsnt] Upgrade from old-style cvs to cvsnt

Thomas Keller me at thomaskeller.biz
Fri Nov 5 10:05:06 GMT 2004

Hello there!

My company still uses  v1.11 of the original cvs and I could recently
persuade them to switch to cvsnt. Now my question is:
Is there anything special I need to do to move the cvs repositories
into cvsnt? Or is it enough to just copy the repository paths into
/etc/cvsnt/PServer?
Is there any possibility to move back from cvsnt to cvs at a time if it
is needed? Or is the rcs format completly incompatible due to the
new features of cvsnt? Its just that my boss likes to have an option to
return if anything fails - not that it would, but meh, he's... the boss.

I've searched through the wiki and couldn't anything which dealed
with upgrading old cvs repositories .

Thanks in advance,
Tommy.

--
Ich weiß, das ich nichts weiß. (Sokrates)