[cvsnt] Re: CVS checkout does not create the CVS directories

Nathan Ewing Nathan.Ewing at cbhk.com
Fri Nov 5 14:42:42 GMT 2004

I'm using both the command line client and the client built into
Intellij Idea.  The command line client doesn't create the CVS
directories, and Idea just locks up.  On the command line I do:

cvs <cvsrootinfo> checkout packagename

I also tried the ant task that uses the command line client and it does
the same thing, so I don't think it's my client syntax.