[cvsnt] Re: Latest version of CVSNT for MAC OS X not available

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Sat Nov 6 21:49:36 GMT 2004

Dusan Baranec wrote:
> I found that link to latest Cvsnt MAC OS X version is still unavailable from
> www.cvsnt.org home page. Will this status be changed in near future?

Unfortunately I only have ssh access to a mac and it needs someone to be
sat in front of it to build the package (the package system is GUI
only)... it takes a while to get it done (the last one was around the
2.0.51d time).

It'll build from source though, and that's probably the best way to get it.